What if both WarnerMedia and The Walt Disney Company and NBCUniversal and ViacomCBS merged together to create two unstoppable juggernauts in the media industry? Here is what could happen.
List of changes
- The merged companies would be named DisneyWarner and Unimount Media.
- ABC, Fox, and WarnerMedia's stake in The CW would become The DWB, and NBC, CBS, and ViacomCBS' stake in The CW would become the new UPN.
- The names of DisneyWarner and Unimount's streaming services would be DWB Max and UPN All Access respectively.
- As part of both mergers, acquisitions would be made.
- The Walt Disney Company would acquire Sony Pictures Entertainment's film, television, and music record assets.
- WarnerMedia would acquire Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer.
- NBCUniversal would acquire Discovery Inc. and Vivendi.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.