In reality, we know that Cartoon Network and Nickelodeon are two of the best-known channels of all time. But, what if the two channels were fused into one? Here's what could happen.
- The channels would be known as Carbunkle-Nickelodeon Network, Carbunkle-Nick Jr., Carbunkle-Nickelodeon Teens, and Carbunk-Nick GaS, while the adult block would be Carbunk-Nick@Nite.
- The channels would've merged in 1995.
- Cartoon Network would've been founded in 1980 as Hanna-Barbera Channel, then being renamed as Turner Cartoon Network in 1992, and then merging with Nick in 1995.
- As for Nickelodeon, it would've been founded in 1975 as Pinwheel, and then renamed as Nickelodeon in 1987, before merging with CN in 1995.
- Boomerang would've instead been named Warner Bros. Cartoon Network. It would still show classic shows, as usual, with modern Warner Bros. Animation programming moving to the main channel.
- Both Cartoon Network Studios and Nickelodeon Animation Studio would've been fused into one company.
- SpongeBob SquarePants would instead be named Bikini Bottom Shenanigans, and the show would be more slapstick and similar to a sitcom.
- Ren and Stimpy and Rocko's Modern Life would be fused into one series, named "The Three Idiots", which would air on Carbunk-Nick@Nite.
- The Loud House would debut in 1997, and the show would've been created by Butch Hartman.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.