Rocko's Modern Life is an upcoming American animated television series created by Matthew Chaudhary. Based on 1992 Nickelodeon series of the same name. The series is produced Games Animations Inc. and Paramount Animation.
This show is scheduled to premiere on MTV, The Bloo DeTour and The Wrong Turn, because John Lasseter, Lucas M. Soares and the cast of crew wanted it to appeal more to adult audiences
Like The Simpsons, Family Guy, South Park, Futurama and Rick and Morty, Rocko's Modern Life was designed for mature audiences and features violence, adult humor, profanity, running gags and pop culture rrfet
Chaudhary himself serves as the producer of the show, along with Richard Appel. Matt Selman, known for his work on The Simpsons, serves as an executive producer
the show continues the series from the original Rocko's Modern Life, follows Rocko, Heffer Wolfe, Filburt and many more, along with other characters, in their silly, yet humorous and sometimes serious lives, day or night, rain or shine.
Alongside the 90's this will be a reboot of the show that live in 2020's years
- Scott Menville as Rocko, TBA and Spunky, TBA
- Keith Ferguson as Heffer Wolfe, TBA
- Charlie Adler as Ed & Bev Bighead, TBA
- Mr. Lawrence as Filburt, TBA
Theme Song lyrics
- The reboot payed in homage in the classic cartoons, with Hanna-Barbera sound effects and a lot of cartoony nature with includes in the show. This technique was combined with a realistic environment.
- The theme song was said to be mire "wacky" than the original version
- Despite the reboot airing, reruns of the original show stills aired on Nickelodeon
- The first airing was dedicated in memory of Joe Murray